Online Member Listing
List your business by category and link it to your website... free of charge. Our members are encouraged to use the products and services of fellow Chamber members. Every member has access to their company's profile. (Free)
Choose your location in our online directory or our weekly e-newsletter. Is it best for your company’s information to be seen on the web page featuring retail locations? Or maybe one that lists general services? Where -ever you fit best, a banner ad is also available.
New Resident information
Do you want to reach new residents to Greater Springfield as they are making decisions? What realtor will I use? Who will move my furniture? What bank will I choose? You are listed free in the Membership Directory. Advertising is available in the Community Guide and on our map programs.
Get local information each Tuesday with your morning coffee. Our weekly e-newsletter is distributed to hundreds of business people and residents in the Greater Springfield Area. Find out what’s happening In Springfield. Get business and legislative updates.
Advertise in Print
Our bi-monthly magazine is distributed as an insert in the Cox Ohio Springfield B2B magazine and as stand-alone copies in strategic locations around Clark
Annual Membership print directory
One listing in alphabetical section and one free listing in categorial section.County.
Greater Springfield Community Guide
Published every other year, this full-color glossy magazine contains a wealth of information about the community. A total of 10,000 copies are printed and distributed over a 2 year period.
Best of Springfield Magazine
Printed each October the publication carries information on the best of Springfield Winners, and information about Springfield’s unique attractions, history and future plans.
Our participation in marketing with the Chamber and especially with the Best of Springfield, resulted in almost immediate business. I'm certain the return on this investment has been better than expected.
Also, through many different Chamber events, we are now aligned with other Chamber members such as LWS Tax Accounting, Marsh & McLennan Insurance and Reliant Restoration.
Veteran Building SYS. DBA Veteran Buildings
- Sponsorships and ads are available in our Calendar of Events, Annual Report and various events programs.
- Grow Your Brand at our Chamber Pillar Events
- February's Annual Membership Meeting and Business EXPO features nearly 40 Chamber member exhibitors and 400 attendees.
- The EXPO is followed on the same evening by the Annual Meeting which features a keynote speaker, dinner, business awards and a look forward at new Chamber initiatives.
- August's The P. Dennis Sheehan Memorial Chamber Open Golf Tournament. For 25+ years the Chamber Open has been Springfield's premier golf outing. The field is strictly limited to just 36 teams competing for the Claret Cup and prize money.
- October's Best of Springfield Awards event names by public vote- the best Springfield businesses who are honored at the event.
Sponsorships range from $125 to $5,000, all with different opportunities to showcase your business and product. Call Chris Schutte for information (937) 521-1942.