Basic Level - Investment: $350 - Value: $1,380
Note: All tiers include the benefits of the basic membership package with specially designed programs for each tier level.
This basic package allows your business to take advantage of valuable money-saving benefit programs, access to free advertising, networking and relationship building.
” Whether it’s a ceremonial ribbon cutting for a new business opening their doors, or Chamber hosted networking events, it has been refreshing and encouraging to see all of the great things that the Chamber is doing for business development and local economic growth for our community.”
Greg Rogers, Link-Hellmuth Insurance
Building your sales and donor network
Face-time with potential customers:
While the Chamber provides low cost, relationship building sessions throughout the year, you now have access to three-FREE sessions each year. Two Chamber 101 events, and Christmas at Commerce Pointe. Our “no ties required events ” are where your business network is built!
Advertising: Even if you have a marketing program – taking advantage of FREE advertising is always a good idea!
- Free alphabetical and categorical listings in our printed Business & Professional Directory. Distribution to 1,500 businesses and new residents.
- On Line Business Referral Directory – lists your business in the alphabetical and categorical sections. Over 92,000 views from visitor searches each year. Accessed by fellow members and the community. Chamber members are “trusted businesses”.
- Community Buy Local Tabloid. Your business is listed free in the categorical (Yellow page-like) directory and distributed within the News–Sun to about 19,000 members of the buying public.
- BOGM (Buy one-get more!) When you purchase a $500 digital campaign, Cox Media will give you 50,000 additional impressions and an Online Presence Analysis FREE (a $750 value).
- Take advantage of the “member rate” for WYSO radio advertising and get an 80% discount on newspaper print advertising, through our member Buy Local Program (Mon-Tue-Wed)
The Art of the Deal (already done for you!)
Your business always wants to pay less and the Chamber delivers these discounts to our members:
- Order FREE Speedway gas cards good for 5 cents off per gallon of gas. Order as many as you need to “gift them" to your employees.
- Fear your Workers’ Comp bill? You may qualify to save up to 53% of your costs through the Chamber’s Workers' Comp Pool.
- Join the Safety Council – and save up to 4% on your Workers' Comp premiums.
- Office Depot can save your business up to 45% on 500+ items that businesses purchase most often including exclusive discounts on ink and toner.
- Your employees can also take advantage of FREE RX cards. ApproxRx cards includes health care savings for family (and pets!) With a generic co-pay card of $10 or higher, the ApproxRx card price will be less than your copay 70% of the time. If your pet’s medication has a human equivalent – it can be discounted up to 87%.
- Hiring Assistance
- Alternative Energy Source works on your behalf to take control of your energy rates.
- Use the Chamber logo on your website, letterhead or newsletter. Chamber members are trusted. In fact, according to the Shapiro Group Study, consumers are 63% more likely to purchase from a chamber member.
Training for you and your employees:
- Small Biz U (free to members). We know you are busy and for that reason this online learning program can fit your schedule any time. Large corporations have their own training departments. With Small Biz U, all the knowledge you need to be successful is at your fingertips. The program is free to Chamber members so simply register and begin.
- Workshops led by Chamber members. You can lead a workshop or simply attend one.
- Anthem Blue-Cross Blue Shield self-funded medical offering enables smaller employers to join to share the overall claims risk.
- Medical Mutual Group Health Plans for Chamber members.
- Dental Care discounts through Superior Dental offer up to an 11% discount for elective and cosmetic procedures.
- Eye-Med Vision Care discount card free to members (and employees) saves on contacts and glasses.
Advocacy: Our staff and board interact with local, state and federal elected officials to let them know what our business community wants.
- Priority Development Advocacy Council – leader in Springfield, brings federal and state funding to local projects.
- DDC Fly-in – contacting our federal legislators and serving as voice of business.
- Legislative Day in Columbus.
- Member of the 13 county LEADER Group.
- Candidates College: A training program for those who aspire to run for local office.
- Local state and federal legislators attend our meetings and events. Our members have access to legislators of all levels.