Horton Hobbs IV
Horton Hobbs works closely with local economic development partners to assist existing businesses, attract new businesses, develop real estate, and aggressively market the community. He works closely with local & regional stakeholders to advocate on behalf of the community. He also serves as the primary staff person for the Community Improvement Corporation of Springfield-Clark County.
Horton can often be found with his family at special events & concerts or enjoying the many recreational opportunities in the Greater Springfield area.
Horton’s Community Involvement:
- Executive Board Member, Mid-America Economic Development Council
- Executive Board Member, Ohio Economic Development Association
- Board Vice President, Global Impact STEM Academy
- Board Member, Mental Health Services of Clark and Madison Counties
- Board Member, Mental Health Foundation
- Member, Rotary Club of Springfield
- Education Committee Chair, United Way of Clark, Madison and Champaign Counties
- Recipient (2013), “Top 40 under 40” – Dayton (OH) Business Journal