Chris Schutte is a Springfield native, and graduate of Kenton Ridge High School. Many in Springfield know his parents – Tom and Barbara Schutte – who owned Wobbe Cleaners.
Chris received his Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Miami University in Oxford. Shortly after marrying, Chris and his wife Meighan Sheehan relocated to Hilton Head Island, SC where they owned and operated an antique store, and art gallery, in Harbour Town.
The family – which now includes children Flynn, Stella and Riley – moved back to Springfield in 2007. Chris currently serves as the Vice President of Destination Marketing and Communications for the Partnership. His role includes oversight of the Greater Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau, and creative direction of Champion City Guide + Supply
Chris serves on the following community boards and committees:
- Ohio Travel Association Board of Directors
- Ohio Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus Board of Directors
- Hartman Rock Garden Board of Directors
- Westcott House Board of Directors
- Springfield Bike Advisory Committee
- Springfield Public Art Committee